Check Your Air Pressure
• Keep your tires properly inflated and you could improve gas mileage by more than $1.50 every time you fill your tank. The recommended tire pressure for your vehicle is located on a sticker inside your driver-side door or noted in your owner's manual. Maintain Your Air Filter
• Replacing a clogged air filter can increase your vehicle's gas mileage by as much as 10%.
Watch The Weight
• Excess weight in your vehicle can reduce gas mileage by 1-2% for every 100 pounds, so watch what you keep in your trunk.
Know Your Oil
• Improve your gas mileage by up to 2% with the proper grade of motor oil.
Keep It Tuned
• Keeping up with regular vehicle maintenance can allow you to increase your gas mileage by an average of 4.1%. Keep It Capped
•Did you know about 147 million gallons of gas evaporate every year from vehicles without gas caps?